What do you mean you don't have an interesting life? Now's the time to have an interesting life if you are ever going to have one girl!!! I mean...who am I going to live vicariously through if not you, sis? You better get crackin'!
Well, my name is Andrea. I am 20 years old. I live with my aunt and uncle, and three cousins in the Valley of the Sun! Right now I am going to dental assisting school, and I love it! I love my family and friends very much, and am so thankful for their wonderful examples to me. I am in love with a wonderful young man who is away on a mission for the next 12 months! Life is good, and I'm thankful for every day I have on this Earth! And that's me!
2 comments:
Nice to have everyone in our family on board and bloggin'! We look forward to reading your thoughts and keeping in touch. We love you!
Hi Andrea!
What do you mean you don't have an interesting life? Now's the time to have an interesting life if you are ever going to have one girl!!! I mean...who am I going to live vicariously through if not you, sis? You better get crackin'!
Love ya,
Melissa
Post a Comment