I've started having these dreams lately where I am somewhere going to the restroom, but cannot seem to relieve myself of the horrible feeling in my bladder. Then I always wake up and have to run to the toilet. Does anyone else have these weird dreams? The thing that is really funny is that I hardly remember any dreams, but I always remember these ones. Why is that? How do dreams work anyhow? The sub conscience is such a weird thing...This is another thing that's been on my mind lately...I know, I'm a really deep thinker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
These dreams don't have a deep meaning. They mean you need to go to the bathroom, and need to wake up. Normally, you'd just wake up -- no need for a dream -- but you may be sleep-deprived and unable to wake normally. ? Get to bed earlier!
You remember these dreams because they are the thing on your mind when you wake up and run to the bathroom.
Yes, my explanation is boring. You have to pay extra for exciting dream interpretations. :-)
Andrea,
I have had those dreams too, but in mine, I'm actually peeing...and I wake up just in time to not pee in my bed. Scary! I can't actually believe that I just wrote something about my pee dreams on a public domain blog! See how much I love you?
Melissa
Oh boy! Dream analysis! Just what I love. Better than quacking in your sleep, I think. I still haven't figured that one out, or being asked where the blue music was coming from.
We love you so much, and we are very proud of you. You are so level headed and determined to do what's right. Keep it up, kiddo!Success will surely be yours if you stay on the road that leads to success. We're proud to call you our daughter.
We miss you. Love, Mom and Dad
Post a Comment