Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I Got Tagged!!!

Here you go Melissa!

2 names you go by: Andrea, Darling

2 things you're wearing right now: Cheer shorts, an old shirt

2 favorite things to do: Laugh, visit Pinetop

2 things you want very badly at this moment: I want Josh to get his mission call the anxiety is
killing me! And I would also I like to go back up to Pinetop (even though I was just there).

2 favorite pets: Liza, my dog, and dopey my dwarf frog.

2 people who will fill this out: Probably no one

2 things you did last night: Drove hme from Pinetop, slept.

2 things you ate today: Cheesy Gordita crunch from Taco Bell, and Ego waffle with peanut butter
and syrup

2 people you talked to last: Amy, Spencer

2 longest car rides: Pinetop to L.A. on a bus full of choir kids (I guess that one is not
exactly a "car" ride, but oh well) and from Mesa to Salt Lake in a Suburban full of YSA people that left Mesa at 4:00 am.

2 favorite holidays: Christmas, Easter

2 favorite vacations: Hawaii, Philidelphia

2 favorite drinks: Water, Chocolate Milk!

I tag Cynthia, and John and Anna, because I think they are the only ones that look at my blog that haven't done this thing yet.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Melissa said that Emily told her that if she left a comment on her own blog posting other people would follow...so I'm going to give it a try and see how it really works!

The Crider Clan said...

See...it totally worked!!! Thanks for doing the questionare thing...it makes me feel less lame! Love ya sis!

Melissa

Andrea said...

haha! It did work, yay!

Geoff and Emily said...

Yep, now you have 4 whole comments. Congrats to Josh for the mission call to Baltimore. Wow - I can't believe he leaves so soon! Yay! Are they still going to St. George even though they will have to turn around a week later and go back to the MTC? Tell him I said congratulations.

Andrea said...

Ok Em, I don't think we're going up to Utah anymore. Josh told me yesterday that we were, but today he told me that we weren't so who knows...