Friday, June 27, 2008

Practically Perfect in Every Way???? Just Kidding! But I am pretty well rounded, right?

Global Personality Test Results
Stability (56%) moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
Orderliness (46%) medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.
Extraversion (46%) medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.
Take Free Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Ok, I'm going to try this leaving myself a comment thing again. Its pretty funny when you think about it. People want to read other's comments, but they are too lazy to leave one...I know I'm the same way!

Geoff and Emily said...

I guess that personality test proves it... you ARE practically perfect in every way! Gee, what would it be like? The leaving a comment thing really works. It made me look to see who left a comment, and then out of pure obligation I left one too! Just kidding!! I love you, and can't wait to see you next week!!
Em