Friday, June 13, 2008

Ode To Josh!!!

As most of you know I have been dating a young man for over a year and a half. His name is Josh Crandell. We have both been waiting for a very long time for this day to come. Yesterday Josh received his mission call. He is going to Baltimore, Maryland. He reports to the MTC on July 23, 2008! We weren't expecting it to be so soon, because everyone we know who has gotten a call recently is leaving in September or around that time. We were both pretty surprised. I am so excited that he gets the opportunity to serve the Lord. It will be a wonderful growing experience for him, as well as myself. I know the blessings he will receive from serving an honorable full time mission are ones that cannot be had through anything else. Josh, I wish you the very best in Baltimore!!!! I love you!

1 comments:

Kent and Jan said...

Andrea,

You are such delightful young woman. We are proud to be your parents. You have a great influence on Josh and we are glad he gets to go on mission and serve in the Baltimore area. Esther and Shad are living there now. Who knows;he might just run into them while he is there. We Love you very much. Come to Pinetop anytime.
We miss you! Mom and Dad