Sunday, June 15, 2008

Parent's Day!!!


I am dedicating this to both my parents because I guess I never got around to it on Mother's Day.

Thank you Dad and Mom! I am so glad that I was raised in such a wonderful family with the greatest Mother and Father I could ever ask for. Thank you for your wonderful examples to me over the years. I am so greatful that the Lord blessed me with this beautiful family! How did I ever get so lucky?! I love all of you!

2 comments:

Kent and Jan said...

Andrea,
WE'RE the lucky ones to have you for our daughter. You have always been such a joy to have around (even if you MAKE us take you to Hawaii!) We love you more than you love us.

Mom and Dad

Geoff and Emily said...

I know, you are the lucky one who got to go to Hawaii! Sheeesh! Spoiled! Just kidding - I know Mom and Dad would have taken all of us if they could. I love you, Andrea. You should make a comment on my blog sometime. Or call me! Emily