Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Where Do I Start???

Thank goodness for Ashley's house. I am over at Ashley Paxman's house and her internet does not kick me off when I try to post pictures so here it goes! Sorry, I don't have a lot of time, but this is just a little update of what I've been up to for the past little while! Love you all! Thanks for not giving up on my blog!!!
These are in opposite order of when they happened, but that's ok. This is just the girl cousins who were up at the cabin for Thanksgiving. Left to Right and Top: Trisha, Leslie, Betsy, Aubry, Sarah. Bottom: Cynthia, Brooke, Kristen, Aryn, Amy, and Me!

Mmmm...Food!!!

This is some of my friends and me waiting for "Twilight" the movie to start. We were there 4 hours early...so we were pretty bored.


This is part of a group I started called The Ladies in Waiting! Haha. We are all waiting for missionaries. Its fun to have a group of girls to hang out with! Left to Right: Kellsi, Me, Kattie, Jayne, Aubrey!




This was at my friend Jessica's 19th birthday party. It was an 80's party!!! How do you like my hair? Lol!




4 comments:

Kent and Jan said...

Good to see you back in the blogging scene, Sweetie! Nice pictures, great music, the complete package. Now how about some news?

Andrea said...

No news is good news right?! Love you! Sorry...its either study or post on my blog. The posting has been put on the back burner a little bit.

The Crider Clan said...

Good to see you back!!! Luv ya sis!

Jamie Clark said...

I hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I wish you all the happiness for 2009. My kids have there own blog if you want to check it out, there links are on mine. You look great. Stay out of trouble, but have fun.