The little girl is Josh's sister Jerrica. She played the princess! She did such a good job!
This is Josh's sister Aubre and her friend Garrett. Aubre sang in a trio and Garrett sang a solo. They both did such a good job! I really enjoyed getting to see the Crandells and spend some time with them!
Well, I knew I shouldn't have pushed my luck. I was so excited that I had gotten those pictures to post that I tried to put some more on, but now my internet is out, so I have to wait to even post this at all. That's ok though. Anyway, that was a wonderful trip! I always love going up there. I love visiting my parents and friends!!!
Alright, now on to another thing. I finished the semester, and quit my job at TC Eggingtons. So I am no longer a hostess! Yay! I got a new job as a receptionist at The Whitton Companies. They are a concrete, framing, and plumbing place. It is a good job. They don't mind if I study or anything during the down time, so that is really nice for school. I like it!
Ok, then there was Christmas...Merry Christmas everyone!!! I hope it was wonderful! Mine was amazing! I got to talk to Josh, and it was wonderful! And I got a beautiful hope chest and a Cutco chefs knife from my parents! I have tried other knives and I just don't like them, so that was very nice! Thanks Mom and Dad!
Now I work Monday through Friday from 7:30-12:00 and go to school in the afternoon/night. On Mondays and Wednesdays I have a color rendering class for interior design followed by a drafting class. I have school from 4:25-9:50, so that is kind of rough. Its ok though. I am just tired, but so are tons of other people in the world! Lol. Then on Tuesday and Thursday I have Institute, followed by my English class, and then I go work out for a while. I am taking a fitness class, so I have to go. Over all it is a good semester. I like my classes andteachers. It is keeping me busy, but busy is good because time goes by faster! Well, I guess that's pretty much it. I'm sorry this is such a brief and boring update, but at least its something right? I love you all! Hopefully I will be able to be a little better at blogging from now on. We will see...



4 comments:
hahahahaah ABOUT TIME IS RIGHT! :)
I am glad that you like your classes though! :)
i miss you and kellsi so much! you girls need to make another trip here!!!!!!!!!
that way i can show you my crafts...in person. ha!
well i love you girlie!!!!
good to hear from you sis! Love ya!
You're Back! Yea! We love keeping up with what's going on in your life, even if YOU don't think it is interesting. We love you.
We enjoy your blog, Andrea. Keep posting even if you can't get the pictures on. The writing always makes us smile.You are a wonderful young woman with a lot to give the world. We love you!
Post a Comment