This is just a brief update.
~Henrietta (far right) is getting baptized on May 16th!!!!! Yay! I am so incredibly excited for her, and I can really tell she is doing it because she knows it's true. I'll tell you all about it later when I get the chance.
~Also, I am no longer going into interior design. Although I loved what I was learning, I really didn't feel like it was what I was supposed to be doing. I wanted something where I could help people on a daily basis, and have normal hours, and not have to bring work home with me (which honestly is inevitable when you're a designer). So I changed to dental assisting. I am going to the American Insitute of Dental Assisting over on Power and Elliot. It is just a 13 week course, so I should be done by July 31! Yay! I am very excited about this new chapter in my life. I really feel like it is what I am supposed to be doing. My friend is doing the program with me, so it will be wonderful.
Josh's first baptism.
~Elder Crandell has been in Annapolis for the past 6 months or so, but he just got transfered to a town called Abingdon which is just North of Baltimore. He says he thinks he'll like it there. He LOVED his last area and had two baptisms while he was there. Many of the people he taught were very sad to see him go, and a lot of them cried when he said goodbye.
~ Alright, well that's it. I'm going to go to bed. I just wanted to share my exciting news with you, and just give you a little update. Love you all.
Andrea



4 comments:
thanks for the update!!! That is so awesome about Henrietta!!!
I'm really sorry that I didn't tell you Melis...I totally thought I had.
Awe. :) I am so excited for her! :) And glad josh is doing well!
And i miss you already! Geez!
hey nice background. haha.. looks like mine. ps. missionaries rock..especially ones that are now home. love you girl
Post a Comment