Saturday, August 2, 2008

Howdy Ya'll! It's Been a While!




Sorry! I know its been a while. Quite a bit has happened in my life in the past month. I just haven't gotten around to posting anything about it yet. Josh (my boyfriend) left on his mission a week ago Wednesday, July 23. He still has another week and a half in the MTC then he leave for Baltimore. I've gotten a letter and an email from him. They were both pretty short because they don't give the missionaries a whole lot of time for stuff like that. Anyway, he said he's doing really good. His companion Elder Hopper is from the Phoenix area, and one of his other roomates, Elder Kisbaugh is from Queen Creek. Don and Josie (and family) do you guys know him? I thought you might. He says that they are all extraordinary young men and he couldn't ask for a better companion. They all get to go to Baltimore together so he is excited about that. Anyway, I'm doing pretty good. I know Josh needs to be out there right now, and I can definitely feel the Lord comforting me and assuring me of that fact. I'm so excited for him! He is really a great young man, and he is very eager to get down to business. He has been waiting for this time for 19 years, and now it's finally here! Yay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww cute blog! :) And cute post! time will fly! :) Maybe not at the exact moment, but it will! You and josh are just so cute! And i'm so glad I have someone who is devoted to waiting too!!! hahaha I hope you have a good day dear! And i am so glad you got a letter...and e-mail from him. oh and that he loves his companion, that is always a plus! :) I am excited you have a blog too! hahaha

Kent and Jan said...

Hi, Sweetie,
Did you know that you duplicated yourself in your posting? Did you know that you duplicated yourself in your posting?

Andrea said...

There that's better!

Kilie Rainey said...

wow... just starting huh????? oh my goodness .... well it goes fast.. but its a long journey:)... im waiting for one too..but i did date. alot.. mine only has eight months left... but my current boyfriend actually served in baltimore!!! its a fun mission! so i hear...haha