Friday, August 22, 2008

To My Best Friend

You are the one I live for,
The one I love to hold.
You are the one I cherish,
Our love does not grow old.
For you I would do anything,
Everyday my love grows stronger.
Will I love you till the day I die?
No, I'll love you even longer.

As you can see I am not much of a natural poet. I just thought I'd give it a shot. Love you all!
Andrea

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe that is cute girl!!!!!!!!! i like it a lot! Did you write it? i did not catch if you wrote it or not.but i LOVE it! hahah

Andrea said...

Yeah. I wrote it earlier today! Lol. Thank you! I'm glad you like it!

Geoff and Emily said...

Sweet, Andrea! I love it! I remember writing a poem when I was your age to my future husband... it said something like "I want to be poor as dirt, at first". What I meant by "at first" was the first 6 months... nine years is a little too long. I think your poem is MUCH better than mine was! Love you, sister! You can leave comments on MY blog, too!

Sopha said...

i like your page...hehe is reminds me of my wedding. these were my colors with a lil bit of green too. Soon YOU will get to have all the wedding fun yay!

Anonymous said...

Why Thank You! Kyle and I did get the magical power of making a good looking kid. We are so very excited about our house!


How are you doing? You live in the valley huh? Where are?

The Crider Clan said...

Andrea,

I love that poem! What do you mean you are not a natural???

Kent and Jan said...

How could you be a poet
And never even know it?
A verse like that, so fine,
With rhyming every line,
Takes lots of skill to write
To make it come out right.
Please write more; you oughta,
To prove you are our daughta.

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes my writing style... It only happens to be really good while I am pms-ing because I well get irritated by everything and annoyance is my all around mood!

We are living in Queen Creek with my parents until our house is build (which is also in QC).

Whitney and Michael said...

Cute poem! Love it! hope you have a great day!