Friday, August 15, 2008

John Mayer!


I recently went to the John Mayer concert. I've loved John Mayer's music for a long time, and I was so happy I got to go to his concert. He was a great performer, and I had a wonderful time! This is my friend from high school, Kailey Bell. She and I were on the dance team together! We went to the John Mayer concert on July 31! I hadn't seen her for a year and a half, so it was really good to get to see her and go to the concert together!
This is my friend Ashley and me after the John Mayer concert. Her Mom took her to the concert and they were nice enough to give me a ride!

This is Colbie Caillat. She was the opening act for John Mayer. I was glad I got to see her too! I really like her music, and she did really well live.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I wish I didn't have to do this (leave myself comments) all the time to get other people to leave comments. But I really want comments, so here it goes! Haha! Love you all!

Kent and Jan said...

I'm sorry I haven't left a comment for a long time. It's not something I think about,(You know me and technology). Anyway,I love you sooo much...don't ever forget that! I'm glad you got to go to the concert and got to see Kaily again. Have a great week! Mom

Cynthia Gibbons said...

Andrea,

I saw that on my blog you said that I should check out your blog sometime. I know that I am bad at making comments on blogs but I didn't know I was that bad! Sorry, I look at your blog all the time, and are so excited when you update. I love you my little sister!
Cynthia

p.s. the thing about Arizona is so true! I laughed out loud all by myself! Loved the one about how to pronounce words. It always bugs me when people say those wrong :)

p.p.s. Thanks for the use of your ipod. I'm feeling much better now. The Office withdrawls are starting to get better.

p.p.p.s. are you tired of my comment yet? I'm trying to make up for my lack of being a good sister in one fell swoop. I guess it would have been better if I had made several comments. Oh well, next time!
Love you!