I'd like everyone to know that I started the below post on Saturday night. I may be a dumb blonde, but atleast I did not break the Sabbath for a churro!
Well, my name is Andrea. I am 20 years old. I live with my aunt and uncle, and three cousins in the Valley of the Sun! Right now I am going to dental assisting school, and I love it! I love my family and friends very much, and am so thankful for their wonderful examples to me. I am in love with a wonderful young man who is away on a mission for the next 12 months! Life is good, and I'm thankful for every day I have on this Earth! And that's me!
1 comments:
Andrea, I haven't looked at this in a long time and I have to say...you're so cute! I'm so glad I get to be your Sister in Law.
Anna
Post a Comment