Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Life

I just thought I'd let everyone know that Josh just "Dear Janed" me. I don't know what to think, and I am at a complete loss as of what to do. I would really appreciate everyone's prayers at this time. Thank you. I love you all.

5 comments:

Geoff and Emily said...

I will be thinking about you and praying for you, Andrea. The only thing that will get you through is knowing that the Lord knows what is best for us, even more than we know for ourselves. I am also sure that he is just trying to focus on his mission - I am sure he didn't want to break up,(I mean he was in love with you a few days ago, I am sure he still is) he was probably just struggling with how to be "Josh the missionary" and "Josh who is madly in love with Andrea". It is really hard to find that balance between the old self and the missionary self(especially in the beginning of the mission). They tell missionaries to "lock their hearts", and I am sure you are locked in, but he just has to focus on what he is supposed to on his mission. Be grateful that he is trying to be the best servent of the Lord that he can. I am sure things will work out for you guys... just be patient with him - he probably is having just as hard a time with this as you are. I love you, Andrea. I hope this doesn't come across as a sermon... I just want you to realize why he probably did it. Try to be happy anyway - I know it is going to be hard, but try!

Anonymous said...

Hey baby girl! i am here for you, as i have said all day when i talked to you!!! No matter what i am here for you! I will pray for you sweet girl. Just remember what your uncle said hun! It will get better sweet girl! Text me anytime hun! I love love love love love LOVE you!!!!!

Kilie Rainey said...

hey... this has happend to me before.. honestly!.... i dont know what was said..or what his reasons are..but continue to love and support and pray for him. he needs it as a missionary. be his friend through it all.. and things could still work out... ok me.. was a different story.. it was over for good when i got dear janed..but i know you love this one!... but ... date and have fun.. if its meant to happen god will make it happen! if not..then god will put someone else in your life that will make you feel ten times what josh did! promise!?? it happenes!! which is why i now have another missionary who i feel ten times more for then i did (JORDAN WEEKS) YUCK! lol.. kidding.. dont hold that against me!.. but just keep praying and living your life!! i love your girlie!! dont wipe that smile off your face. promise.. its a long two years anyways!

The Crider Clan said...

Love you Andrea! I know you will be OK, because you are a strong and smart girl. Sometimes we have to have trials just to show us that we are stronger than we thought. Josh is a great guy, and I'm sure he has a reason for doing what he did, but if he doesn't...by some weird chance...don't forget that you are a great girl too, and if he does not see that...you have bigger and better things to come. Heavenly Father loves you and He loves Josh, and if you are meant to be together, you will be! Hang in there sister. I love ya tons!

Melissa

Kent and Jan said...

We know this is a hard time for you, but we trust in the Lord that everything will work out for your best good. You just keep hangin' in there, continue to choose to do what's right, and all of this will pass and you will be happy. We wish we could wave a wand and take away the pain, but then how would you grow and have the experience you need when, someday, your daughter's heart is broken?
We love you,
Mom and Dad