Friday, September 12, 2008

Living Life in the Past!

This is me in 1960. Or atleast an idea of what I might look like. I think it's pretty accurate!
The above picture is a picture of what I may have looked like in 1976. I really love the hair. I think I might do it in real life!
Can you guess which era this one is from? The 80's you say?!? Who on earth would guess that?! No, I'm just joking. This is from 1984!

And now, last but definitely not least. This is me in 1992. I think this one his my favorite of these pictures! I had a fun time doing this. If you want to try this the websight is yearbookyourself.com!

I recently "yearbooked myself." I uploaded my picture and put it on the head of someone else. I think some of them turned out rather nice. What do you think?

5 comments:

Cynthia Gibbons said...

Loved the pictures sis! especially the 60's!
Cynthia

Cynthia Gibbons said...

by the way...thanks so much for watching my friends kids. She was so grateful that you were so willing to help her out. What a great sister and friend you are! I love you!
Cynthia

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kent and Jan said...

That's funny,Andrea! However, you are much prettier in real life than any of those pictures. You have a great personality with genuine love for people and those traits always come through when you are around. You brighten the room when you walk in. We all love you soooo much! Mom

Geoff and Emily said...

Mom's right! You are prettier than any of those pictures. You laugh at the 80's pic, well watch out 'cause it's all coming back! Next thing I know you'll be asking me if you can borrow my Aquanet. Do you even know what that is? Love you, Sis!