Thursday, October 2, 2008

7 Random Facts

I've been tagged! I have to post 7 random facts about myself.
1. I do a chicken impersonation...her name is Gladys.
2. I can do the splits all three ways.
3. I taught myself how to stand on my head when I was 4 years old and I can still do it.
4. I used to want to be an olympic gymnast astronaut ballerina doctor. Now I just want to be an Interior Designer.
5. I used to have a "business" with my friend Terri. We made finger crocheted necklaces, bracelets, and rings.
6. I've been dancing since I was 8 years old.
7. I am the youngest of 5 kids, and I have 12 nieces and nephews!!!
I tag
*Mom and Dad
*Emily and Geoff
*Melissa and Brad
*Cynthia and Chris
*John and Anna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha ok...i want to-nay, i need to hear your chicken Gladys. hahahahaha!

Geoff and Emily said...

Those were funny random things, Andrea. I think you should have put in there that you were ALWAYS standing on your head when you were 4 - even for the poor choking missionary at our house!! Love you (and you really can't help being weird with all of the older siblings... well, except for me... that raised you. Yeah, that's right.

Anonymous said...

Was the olympic gymnast astronaut ballerina doctor all at one time? Flips in a tu tu with a space mask while preforming surgery... that's hot!