I just feel like blogging about this particular subject. I have felt the Lord's hand in my life so many times, and today was no different. I have a friend...we'll call her Joe (yes she is a SHE). This friend and I have been very close for a long time. I have had so many experiences with her that I would not trade for the world. Anyway, we always seem to know when the other one is feeling down. It's like the Lord always inspires this friend in particular to say something or do something on the days that I am simply not doing that great. On the day Josh broke up with me she sent me a text (we don't text or talk on a day to day basis, but we do quite often I guess). Now usually its just a "Hey Andrea! How are you doing?" or something like that. But on that day she wrote me a longer text saying something to the extent of "Hey Andrea. You are such an amazing person. I love you. I hope you just have the best day ever." Now this would be nice on any other day, but it was NEEDED on this day. I just broke into tears. This is not the first time this has happened with Joe. Tonight I got to return the favor a little bit. I sent her a text that simply stated "Joe, I love you!" She told me how badly she had needed that. It never ceases to amaze me what the Lord does for me daily. I feel his love all the time, and I just want to show him how much I love him as well. He has blessed me with such a wonderful family, amazing friends, and just an awesome life in general. I just want to shout for joy at what He has done for me! That's it. I love you all! Goodbye for now!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ha, ha!! I hadn't even checked your blog when I changed mine! Great minds think alike! Love you sister, you are sounding so grown up. Almost 20! Love you like crazy!
Cynthia
That's really awesome Andrea, I am glad you shared that! The Lord's tender mercies truly are amazing! I love them with all my heart! They are all around us, we just need to open our eyes and see! I am sure "Joe" greatly appreciates the returned favor! That's so great! ;)
Post a Comment