Sunday, October 12, 2008

Let's See If This Works This Time!

I've been trying to get these pictures up on my blog for a few weeks now, but it would just make my interent stop working...Weird I know, but its true. I could not post pictures. But now it is magically fixed, so here we go. Three weeks ago my friends and I went up to Pinetop. Whitney and I were both going for our friend Kevin's wedding reception, and we just invited Ashley to come along. The more the marrier right? Anyway, so then somehow or other my friend Ryan's Dad found out that we were going up there and he was flying down from Utah and needed a ride up the mountain. So he got to ride in a car full of 3 young girls for 3+ hours! Haha. Fun, eh?! These are some of the adventures we had along the way.
I went to my friend Necia's bridal shower while I was up there. She was getting married the following week. They had a toilet paper wedding dress contest. We split into 5 groups, with one model (my group nominated me) for each group. Our group won! Hooray. This is my dress. I've got to admit. It is pretty cute. Necia got to crown me. Isn't my tiara lovely?


This is not a great picture of me, but this is my friend Kevin who just got married. We've been friends since first grade! He just got baptized last year in September. Some friends and I gave him a Book of Mormon for Christmas in 2006. So we were so excited that he got baptized. And now we are even more excited because he got married in the temple a year later!


This is my friend Brandon (Kevin's best friend) We've been friends for a really long time too. It was good to see him again, because I haven't seen him in over a year.


This picture isn't the best quality, but this is Kevin and Alyssa Miketta (and her sister Andrea)! They were just so happy! It was wonderful to get to see both of them!

This is what happened on the way home. Rob Crimm (my friend's Dad) who had been riding with us on the way up had driven his car home back to Utah, so it was just us girls on the way back down the mountain. We were just about to hit Fountain Hills when we heard a grinding on the road. I pulled over, and sure enough, we had a flat tire. I have tried (along with a few guys who've tried) to use my jack to change a flat tire, but it's pretty much worthless. So I called Cynthia and Chris, and we took pictures instead of trying to do anything to fix it! Haha.


What are we to do???


I know! I know! We can take pictures with the tire (and other random objects we may find)!!!

Leaving Home...

This is me lifting the car with my amazing super strength while Whitney tries to change the tire! Yeah, we were a little bored!

We needed a ride REALLY BAD! Haha. No. I'm just joking. We were fine, and we only took this shot when there were no cars around. I want you all to know that we're not complete morons... I promise!

Luckily the nice PoPo decided to save us! Of course he didn't get there until a few minutes before Cynthia and Chris arrived. Sorry guys for making you drive out there! What wonderful siblings they are!

Thanks nice police man! You saved the day!

THE END!

7 comments:

Geoff and Emily said...

Those are great pictures, Andrea! I am glad that you are able to post pictures again. I want you to know, that I never thought you were a complete moron... I mean, if it helps you get your tire fixed, who am I to judge?! Love you!

Geoff and Emily said...

I left you a comment on this post yesterday, and it never showed up I guess. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I never thought you were a moron. Hey, if you can get your tire fixed, who am I to judge! I love you, sis!

Geoff and Emily said...

Oh, I see! You have to approve the comments now. Did you want it that way? Now I sound like an idiot for making three comments on the same post, basically saying the same thing.

Andrea said...

Emily, I'd just like you to know that I never thought you were a complete moron. Hey, if you can leave a comment, who am I to judge?! Lol. Love you sister! Thanks for the comment(s)! And yes. I did want it that way. I don't want random people leaving me comments. Its happened a few times.

John and Anna said...

It is possible to delete unwanted comments when some complete moron leaves one. Then you just have to delete the "This comment has been deleted by the author" moronic comment.
p.s. You have the same car that we do. The jack may be a little slow, but I've used it many times to lift our car. It's really not that hard, unless you've never been shown how to do it (or if you're wearing high heels). And I still don't think you're a moron. Love you sis!

Kent and Jan said...

WE hope you watched carefully when the DPS officer changed your tire. Did he use your jack? I guess that would prove that it DOES work. He seems to be a pretty pleasant guy -even posing for a picture with you. We're so glad you made it home safely.
I'll show you how to use a jack next time we're together.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha oh i love it all!!! Especially the cop moments. hahahahahhaha ahhhhh so good.
i freakin love you!