Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sometimes...

Sometimes I wish I had some cute little kiddos, so that people would leave comments on my blog! Lol. I know I'm not that interesting, or cute, so I don't blame anyone for not leaving me comments, but if only I had some cute little kids! Then things would be different! Haha. Ok. I'm done with my pitty party! Love ya!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAH!
Whatever. You are cute...more pretty I think.
Thank you for the comments.
What have you been up to dear?

John and Anna said...

Andrea, you're cute enough by yourself.
Besides, I don't know what cute little kids can say on your blog. This is all our cute littlest kid says - "gffuhjfgvdrd jdjfjrg4i93rkjfrgu8r489ifvbjkfv8tfr8rt89re mfgc54 78gt4c54i g8idfjhffgvrtuifjifkiedopedtb78tf9e4d89tuifiowz87" I didn't proofread that. I hope there are no profanities in it. Some comments aren't really worth reading anyway. " tydrgbdcdvx", says Joshua. Like sometimes people just go on and on about nothing in particular and all you can think about is how much you really would like to go to McDonalds and get a big ol' burger and fries and maybe a drink or something, but the comment just doesn't seem to end, so you can't fulfil that craving until you're done reading but it just goes on and on and never stops, kind of like this sentence, and you just want the madness to stop! I forgot what the begining of that last sentence said so I kind of just stopped without completing my thought (I think), so I'll end it now. Love ya!
-John (Anna's only request with this comment is that I sign it with only my name.)

Kent and Jan said...

We always read your blog, and we try to leave comments for you. So we will assume that you are trying to make OTHER PEOPLE feel bad for not leaving comments. Right?

Love, Mom and Dad

Whitney and Michael said...

Haha! AMEN SISTA!!! I know what you mean! although I dont know that is the only reason that it would be fun to have kiddos! haha! Just think two years and nine months! ;)

Andrea said...

Haha...no way am I having a kid in two years and nine months! Sorry girlie! Lol. Yeah. I don't think it would be the only reason to have cute little kiddos either!

Geoff and Emily said...

I thought that hanging out with all of your siblings "cute little kiddos" has made you realize that it's OK TO WAIT TO HAVE YOUR OWN cute little kiddos! Anyway, do I really get THAT many comments, or are you implying that my kids aren't cute!? Thanks a lot!!

Geoff and Emily said...

Here's another one for you - 'cause I forgot it was a contest!!! Love you, Sister!

Andrea said...

Emily...I want to wait to have kids!!!! I know. I know!!! Lol. I just want to have something more interesting than myself to talk about/post pictures of. Thats all!

John and Anna said...

We could send you some pictures of Adam and Joshua if you want cute kids to talk about...

Anonymous said...

Oh my dear, hahaha you know you do NOT need kids to be interesting. hahaha. I love you, and i read your blog everyday, well i look on it everyday to see if you posted something else! I am a loyal blog reader of your blog. :)

Jamie Clark said...

I am grateful you got to practice being a mom, a great one, with my kids! You will be a great and fun mom, when the time is right! Thank you so much for taking care of my kids when I was so sick. My kids still talk about you "as the favorite". I could not have done it with out you! Bradley, Tia and Addie all say hi and miss you.